Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Separation"


Earlier I used to say 'you' should take care of me but now there is no 'you' to blame.

Feeling like a branch who has the only dream of becoming a "Plant" but when the time came to actualize the branch realized that he can never become plant because he has never known how to grow, since he has always conditioned himself to be a 'Part' not a 'Self '.

It seems this is the autumn of my life after which I should regenerate but the autumn itself is so deeply established that I cant imagine of a spring after this,

It seems that now this autumn will be the season of my life,the spring of my life has passed,the best part of my life will never come back,the spring in my life will never come back..........

(written on train from Jamsedpur to Ahmadabad, the first time i left my family and friends for a professional start,09th April 2011-11am)

2 comments:

  1. you know hemant as a writer u r enhancing ur skills nd day by day ur blogs are very good............write write write ..awesome adorable...i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hemant ws feeling the same thing.

    ReplyDelete