Sunday, July 3, 2011

"Disconnected"


I don't know whether i am dunked or motivating myself to be disconnected. let My words speaks for me...

This is an end in itself. The end from where beginning will took birth. An end for which i always have waited for. An end which is a reunion, a reunion for celebration.....a state of hallucination.

Love is a sign of Dissatisfaction.....we aren't made to be dissatisfied.

This state of not belonging to anyone is leading me to perfection, a perfection which would never be appreciated, a perfection which never would need societal recognition. Sometimes it seems i am pressurizing myself to be in this state of abandonment but this desire must have an origin....the origin with an ardor to do of its own.
( Written when i was dunked on bhilwara..with my friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment