Saturday, June 13, 2015

LONELINESS



And was Feeling alone, even in the crowd was expecting nobody to see my tears and have pity on me,

Was Pleading my Tears, not to come out...not so early...not so early,
Because the world out there has a lot to say but nothing that could soothe Ear,
Was Expecting from Rain to wash away my Tears,
Was Expecting from Moon to understand me,
Was Expecting from Wind to accompany me,
Was Pleading from Night not to pass so fast because in light everyone would see me crying,
Was feeling Low, losing confidence with each passing second,
Even though, knowing that somewhere there are you who would understand everything happening with me and you won't demand explanation,
And you shall wipe my tears with your hands, and you won't doubt me, and you shall be the only one who knows that I am innocent, that I am pure,  others please don't come to me because you won't understand what you will try to do will be artificial and
You will only pretend to...and behind me you shall laugh at me,
Only you know, only you understand, and I believe that one day you will also Love me the way I love you,
And one day you shall reveal your Love for me, and I wish you shall have your own unique ways of doing that.


No comments:

Post a Comment