Friday, December 30, 2016

It's Over (from my side)


It's over from my side and I know you shall never be over but you will pretend better than anyone would have ever did,
You were a passing phenomenon and I thought you are going to stay, I allowed my delusions to wish that you are permanent but I didn't know that your nature is infidelity.

I am not blaming you or your nature or universe because what happened was Phenomenal. You were spontaneous and I was natural. And I am dying to tell you that your infidelity is no longer hurting me and I am not waiting for you to come back and please do never come back, because I would be changed, that phase would be over, I would have moved on, or probably I would like to live this believe.

So go on, Enjoy, Live like an eagle, I am happy because I always believed it was one-sided but it wasn't , rather you were more into it than me,but you just managed not to express it that way and you like it most when it was unrequited for me, because that gives you contentment. That's your nature, I am blessed that now I know the real you.

Stay blessed, and keep calm, because my knowing of you won't be a soothing experience for you. It shall break that vicious circle designed, manipulated, controlled and ruled by you, in which I chased you, I being mad at you, and you enjoy my vulnerability, my dependence on you, my incapability to find someone to replace you /someone more attractive than you, my restlessness for you, my fragility, and my insecurity of loosing you.

Oh! Jesus thanks for opening my eyes and I am very glad because I am actually not thinking about you, It's finally over.

And I am not writing it for you.

(From the pages of my dairy, posted as written)

7 comments:

  1. U just expressed u feeling bro. God bless. Adarsha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks adarsh for reading and commenting..you are always welcome here...

      Delete
  2. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your blog.

    ReplyDelete