Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Mist (An answer to myself)



This mist of unclear confusing thoughts and ideas are not letting me see, I feel jammed. I know I need to see beyond this mist, I know my destiny awaits me and beyond this mist is my life – ready to run, and if not run at least a continuous walk.

But this mist is not leaving me as if now became a part of my existence, omnipresent. It may have a purpose-a positive one. Perhaps I must wait. I must keep patience.

For every journey even if a very ordinary one, should have few halts, however unplanned. Perhaps this part of my life is a halt, what I may not be able to see is that my halt is preparing me for the future battles that I am going to fight with myself and with the world- long ending battles that would require persistence and bravery. This halt was essential.

This mist seems to silently burn my patience thereby igniting my passion for a better world that I am going to see.


(From the pages of my dairy written on 30th July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment