Friday, November 23, 2012

Sometimes for someoene

Sometimes my chosen Loneliness gets boring and I find it difficult to share it with anyone,
Sometimes I feel alone even when people are around and no help comes,
Sometimes people leave me even when I need them and I hope for someone who would come searching for me,
Sometimes I feel I am good for nothing and then I find for someone who would always love me irrespective of what I am and what I shall be,
Sometimes I feel awesome and start singing in the middle of the road,and I think for someone pure non-judgmental who could always appreciate even the worst of my performance,
Sometimes I feel why I always wait for someone and why that someone is not with me since I took birth,
Sometimes I doubt Will I be ever comfortable with that someone as much I am with wind or as much I am with my breath,
Then sometimes I think why we need to search for someone special,
Why we don't come in world with our someone and have a beautiful life of Togetherness,
Why we need to search for it, then separation, despair, frustration ,emptiness ? ? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment