Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Discovery.

There is no I, there can never be I, it's only He who exist's. I am not what I appear, I am not a 'Self.' I am not what my Ego decides, I am a seeker, the almighty himself trying to describe through me.
I have always thought that I am a lost traveler but who has lost and where ? The travel itself is me, I am a journey whose shelter are the halts. I am the admirer of the beauty which constitutes the almighthy.
 My search for him keeps me so restless that now it seems that my dreams are the dilemma created by my conscious to keep me engaged on nights.
I am the drop of hope rolling continuously in dessert to meet the ocean.
I am a challenge to overcome the limitation of physical existence.
I am the End of the Bird's flight yet to be started.
I am the walk which never Ends,
I am the sleep always awake,
I am the Run which never complete,
I am the ever present Dance in the heart beats of each soul,
I am the unstoppable music from the breath of each creature,
I am once and I am ever,
I am one and I am all,
I shall never Begin because I was, I am and I shall be.
(From the pages of my dairy on 23rd Feb 2012, written at home in Gomoh)

1 comment:

  1. Read u closely.. in the lines and between the lines. Like your depth of writing. Liked ur reach to the unreachable. I write on similar lines and have very few who understand. Am sending across u the links to few of my post pls do read and give me the feedback thru comments.

    http://neoimaginations.blogspot.in/2011/02/my-secret-place-my-muse-my-solace-how.html

    and
    http://neoimaginations.blogspot.in/2011/10/beyond-thought.html

    ReplyDelete