Tuesday, May 28, 2013

On the Day I left My Job

May be this is the best time that I am having now, May be I am going to miss this for my entire life but still there is no point in holding this, this must pass, I need to move on, to reach somewhere I haven't yet reached,   to meet few I don't yet know , may be everything after this is going to be worse and I would never be able to   come back to this and say let's restart, may be I am never going to be happy after this, but still I need to leave, its time, its over,its nobody's fault, its just has to be, I am saturated with this place,  I have had enough, now it can't be part of my present,  it has to be memory.
I am afraid for what's going to come next, it may be bad or worse than anything that has yet happened to me or may be I am just so afraid to stand for my freedom, or may be long conditioning as an obedient follower has made me so rigid against new. I have been in so much pressure to satisfy ego of those who willing try to seize my freedom either part of their nature or duty that I have forgotten the taste of freedom, perhaps I should have never started this. I should have never started allowing people to rule over me, I should have never started following but its never too late I can always start from beginning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment